Log in to your Cut Time account for current student information.
Kroger Plus Card Community Rewards
DEER PARK H.S. BAND BOOSTER CLUB
Organization Number: 84979
Please check the weekly schedule carefully; there will be several different activities each day as we begin preparation for the next school year.
- All rehearsals are required for all students.
- Students must have a physical and medical history form on file in Rank One.
- Football players may join us immediately after their football practice or may join us at 1:00 PM.
- Please bring your own cooler with water. Coolers will be issued as soon as they arrive.
- Cooling towels have been provided for each of the students. Please be sure to use them.
- The medical release form should be turned in to the band office when students arrive on Monday. It is available under "Forms" at www.dphsband.org.
- Lunch: Students may bring a lunch and stay at SC or may go to any of the local eateries as long as they have parental permission.
Pre-Participation Physicals and Pre-Participation Medical History Forms:
The University Interscholastic League and Deer Park ISD Athletics are returning to normal, pre-COVID requirements for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. DPISD Athletic Policy requires all students participating in athletics, cheer, dance, and high school marching band to obtain a NEW physical examination EACH YEAR.
These forms will only be submitted online for next year through the RankOne website.
Color Guard Camp
Summer Band Marching Camp (for all band and color guard)
Monday, July 19 – Wednesday, July 21
7:30 AM – 11:30 AM
South Campus Band Hall
Summer Band Marching and Music Camp (for all band and color guard)
Monday, July 26 – Friday, July 30 from 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Monday, August 2 – Friday, August 6 from 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Monday, August 9 – Friday, August 13 from 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Monday, August 16 – Friday, August 20 from 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
If you plan to volunteer for concessions or chaperone field trips with the band for the 2020-2021 school year, click this link http://www.dpisd.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1561595&type=d&pREC_ID=1689770 and complete the DPISD Volunteer Criminal History Check Form prior to volunteering for any event. This is a Deer Park ISD policy and mandatory for all volunteers.
Once complete, email Mr. Cumpian at firstname.lastname@example.org so he can follow-up with the district for results. Please include the exact name used to complete the Criminal History Check form as well as your date of birth in order to avoid delays. Also, include the name of your band student.
Copyright © 2007 Deer Park High School Band - All Rights Reserved.