DPHS BAND SPIRIT DAYS AND FUNDRAISERS
2631 Underwood Road
LaPorte, TX 77571
Tuesday October 4
All Day – 20% of sales will be donated
Dine in / Take Out / Pick Up
Order Online for pickup using code 768-575-051 or show the flyer in restaurant
Final Bill does not include tax, gratuity, gift card or Door Dash purchases
Tex-Mex Insider rewards cannot be used in conjunction with redemption of spirit day.
NEWS YOU CAN USE FOR THE MONTHS OF SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER
Please check back often for the latest updates!
- Regular marching rehearsals this week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Thursday, September 29: Band Booster Dinners & Bingo Night – 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM in the SC Cafeteria
- Saturday, October 1: Galena Park Marching Festival
- Tuesday, October 4: Spirit Day at Gringo’s
- Friday, October 7: Football Game-DP vs Pasadena (Homecoming)
- Saturday, October 8: Pre-UIL Channelview Marching Festival
- Monday, October 10: Teacher Inservice
- Monday, October 10: Marching Band Rehearsal from 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, October 11: Band Booster Meeting at 7:00 PM in Abshier Stadium
- Friday, October 14: Football Game-DP vs Pasadena Memorial (away)
- Saturday, October 15: UIL Region Marching Contest
- Friday, October 21: Football Game-DP vs Channelview (here)
- Thursday, October 27: Football Game-DP vs Rayburn (away)
- Saturday, October 29: UIL Area Marching Contest
DPHS BAND SPAGHETTI DINNER AND BINGO NIGHT
Thursday, September 29 from 6:00 -8:00 pm
Deer Park High School South Campus
Food Line starts at 6pm
TICKET COST: $12 per Adult Plate
$6 per Youth Plate
Dinner will include:
Spaghetti, Salad, Bread and your choice of Tea or Punch
** Cookies and Canned Drinks will be sold separately**
Bingo Starts at 7:00 pm
Cards will be $1.00 each
To Guarantee your dinner plate, we HIGHLY recommend you pre-order your plates by using PayPal, as there will be limited amount of plates available for purchase at the door. Tickets can be purchased at the link or QR code below.
If you have any questions, please email: Lorraine.firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to participate in events such as football games and marching competitions, students must maintain all passing grades at the 6 week and 9 week grade checks.
- Friday, September 23: 1st Six Week grade check.
- Friday, September 30: Students lose eligibility based on the September 23 grade check.
- Friday, October 14: End of 1st 9 week grading period.
- Friday, October 21: Students gain or lose eligibility based on the October 14 grade check.
Students who have become ineligible due to grades are still required to attend marching rehearsals.
MARCHING CONTEST SCHEDULE
Please note the upcoming contest schedule. All students are required to attend all events.
- Saturday, October 1, 2022
GALENA PARK ISD MARCHING FESTIVAL
Galena Park ISD Stadium
Performance Time: 4:00 PM
- Saturday, October 8, 2022
CHANNELVIEW ISD MARCHING CONTEST
Ray Maddry Stadium
Performance Time: 4:00 PM
This is a prelims and finals event. Finals begin at 6:30 PM if we qualify.
- Saturday, October 15, 2022
UIL REGION MARCHING CONTEST
Ray Maddry Stadium
Performance Time: 6:15 PM
- Saturday, October 29, 2022
UIL AREA MARCHING CONTEST
Performance Time: to be announced
FOOTBALL GAME: DEER PARK VS PASADENA (HOMECOMING) – FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7
Students missing rehearsals during the week, may not be allowed to attend the game.
All North Campus students will be bused to the South Campus at 3:06 PM on Friday.
- Football Game: DP vs Pasadena (Homecoming)
- Student Class Dismissal: 3:06 PM
- Report Time: 3:30 PM in report uniform
- Rehearsal Time: 3:45 PM
- Snacks/Dress: 5:15 PM
- Meeting: 6:00 PM
- Cadence: 6:15 PM
- Game Time: 7:00 PM
- Marching Band Performance will be after the game.
- Return Time: 10:00 PM
Please check the weekly schedule carefully. Please note the schedule change for this week.
To assist you and your child in planning, we have posted the schedule for the next two weeks.
– All rehearsals and performances are required for all students.
BAND BOOSTER MEETING – TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11
Our next Band Booster Meeting of the school year will be held on Tuesday, October 11 at 7:00 PM in Abshier Stadium. This meeting is opened to all band parents and friends of the band. Meetings provide a great way to get involved and the opportunity to connect with other band parents. Our special performers for this meeting will be the DPHS Band and Color Guard.
We hope to see you there!