To view the calendar on Charms website:
Go to www.charmsoffice.com
Click on Enter/Login
Click and drop down to “Parents/Students/Members”
School code is: deerparkhsband
Student ID # is the password
SYNC Charms Public Calendar with Your Mobile Devices
- Go into the Settings app
- Touch “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
- Under Acounts, touch “Add Account”
- On the Add Account screen, touch “Other”
- Under Calendars, touch “Add Subscribed Calendar”
- For the Server value, enter the URL of the public calendar:
- Touch “Next” in the upper right corner.
- It will verify the server then show a subscription page. Change the description if you like.
- Touch “Save” to save the subscription.
For Android Phones
To sync with Android devices, you will need to use your Google account and have a Google calendar created.
In your Google calendar on a real computer:
- Under “Other Calendars” click the Add link.
- Select “Add by URL”
- Enter the following URL:
- Click “Add Calendar”
- Google will begin to sync your calendar, and it will appear on the screen.
- Click “Settings”
- Change the long name of the new calendar to something you will remember such as “Charms Calendar”
- Your phone should automatically be set to sync with your Google calendar.
- On your phone: Click on “Calendar”, then bring up the settings for the calendar. Click on Calendar Sync. You should see your google account listed already. Make sure Auto-Sync is checked.
For Windows Phones
For Windows Phones with the new “Mango” upgrade you can now sync your Charms calendar:
- On your PC, open the Windows Live Calendar site for the account your phone uses.
- Click the Subscribe link (between New and Share).
- Make sure Subscribe to a public calendar is selected
- Enter https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/calsync.asp?s=DeerParkHSBand as the Calendar URL
- Enter “Charms” for the Calendar Name. The color and charm don’t apply to the phone.
- Click Subscribe to calendar.
Now the calendar from Charms is associated with your Windows Live calendar and will appear on your Windows Phone the next time you sync!